BOOZERBEAM 2.1E is a high strength structural glulam beam that is made from the finest E-rated dense southern yellow pine lamstock and waterproof adhesives. Since it’s rated to be at least as strong and as stiff as is PSL and LVL and also l-joist compatible in all its dimensions, it can be seamlessly integrated into any engineered wood system.
- Exceptional value in cost vs. performance.
- I-Joist compatible depths for seamless substitution.
- Available in any length up to 52’.
- Individual wrapping with water resistant paper available.
- Wax coated with LiquiSeal™.
- As strong and as stiff as is PSL and LVL.
- Made of the finest E-rated dense southern yellow pine lumber and waterproof adhesive available.
- Quality inspected by APA-The Engineered Wood Association.
BOOZERBEAM 2.1E High Strength Structural Glulam is available in widths of:
3 1/2” | 5 1/4” | 5 1/2” | 7” | 7 1/4”
and depths that are compatible with l-joists, conventional framing and traditional glulam.