Our 1.9E BoozerBeam-IJC is a structural glulam beam that is made of Southern Yellow Pine lumber and waterproof adhesive. It is clearly stronger and stiffer than 1.7E TimberStrand, 1.8E LVL and 1.8E/24F glulam beams. Made of the finest southern yellow pine lumber and waterproof adhesive available. It can be seamlessly integrated into any engineered wood system. Substituted for LVL and PSL in I-joist systems, the 1.9E BoozerBeam is much more cost effective because it is both stronger and lower in cost.
- Stronger and stiffer than 1.7E TimberStrand (LSL), 1.8E LVL and 1.8E/24F glulam beams.
- Less expensive than LVL and PSL.
- Exceptional value in cost vs. performance.
- I-Joist compatible (IJC) depths for seamless substitution.
- Available in any length up to 52’.
- Individually wrapped or bundle wrapped with water resistant paper.
- LiquiSeal™ wax coating available.
- Made of the finest southern yellow pine lumber and waterproof adhesive available.
- Quality inspected by APA-The Engineered Wood Association.
The 1.9E BoozerBeam-IJC is available in widths of: 3 1/2” 5 1/4” 5 1/2” & 7” and depths that are compatible with I-joists, conventional framing and traditional glulam.