The classic BOOZERBEAM™ is made of the finest materials available. Each is built with the dedicated skill of our craftsmen and quality inspected by the APA-The Engineered Wood Association. We feel the beauty strength and durability of a BOOZERBEAM™ is unequaled by any other engineered wood product.
- Quality inspected by the APA-The Engineered Wood Association
- Pound-for-pound stronger than steel I-beams.
- Available in architectural appearance grade for visually exposed applications. Absolutely beautiful!
- Less expensive than LVL & PSL.
- Exceptional value in cost vs. performance.
- Cambered to offset dead load deflection (optional).
- Individually wrapped with water resistant paper.
- Available in any length up to 52’.
1.8E BOOZERBEAM, is available in widths of 3 1/8″ 5 1/8″ 6 3/4″ and 8 3/4″ for industrial and architectural grade applications. For a framing grade application 3 1/2″ 5 1/2″ and 7” widths are available. Depth selections are compatible with I-joists, conventional framing and traditional glulam.